PCTechHotline is categorize as vicious adware which completely damages your system and deletes all files from the hard disk. It is very harmful or dangerous threat which can not do anything for computer except continuously causing a huge amount of problem that attempt trick you into spending money. Hackers and cyber criminals are designing numerous malicious threat to get control over your compromised computer system. PCTechHotline is one among those infection that secretly get installed via numerous ways like Spam email attachments, infected removal media, P2P sharing of files and most commonly via visiting other malicious sites. Some of the ways through for PCTechHotline to enter are: Through peer to peer file sharing tools, visiting malicious and adult/porn websites, downloading email attachments in the spam folder, using infected storage devices like pen drive, dvd and etc, clicking on malicious links on social networking sites, from sneaky Trojans, viruses and other malware items, downloading free stuffs like movies, video Manual Method to Delete Windows Action Centers from torrent. PCTechHotline is a very powerful malware and the cyber criminals have designed it in such a manner that it does not get detected by the heuristic scanning of the anti-virus software being installed in the PC. It is important to always perform system scans with a trusted antispyware program to detect and eliminate dangerous threats such as PCTechHotline
“PCTechHotline should be removed from your computer as soon as possible. Click the “Remove this infection” button to download PCTechHotline removal tool.”
How Did You Get PCTechHotline Infection On Your Computer?
Tough to say because PCTechHotline is distributed through many avenues. The most common method PCTechHotline spreads is with the use of a fake scanner webpage. Another possibility of how PCTechHotline arrives is via a Trojan designed to look like a flash update or video codec. If left on the computer, the damage caused by PCTechHotline can worsen and accelerate, so speedy removal of PCTechHotline infection is important. PCTechHotline is a potential threats that might compromise your privacy or damage your computer. Your access to your computer files may be suspended until you remove PCTechHotline from your computer.
How To Know Whether Your Computer Is Infected With PCTechHotline?
While PCTechHotline is running, it will display fake security alerts about dangerous infections and threats to scare you into thinking that your computer has a serious problem. Just like the fake scan results, these alerts are also fake and are only being used to scare you into purchasing the PCTechHotline program. As you can see that PCTechHotline program is a scam as it is ransoming the proper operation of your computer until you purchase it. It goes without saying that you should not purchase the PCTechHotline program for any reason. Some of the alert PCTechHotline displays include:
System Security Warning
Attempt to modify register key entries is detected. Register entries analysis is recommended.
Name: c:\program files\firefox\firefox.exe
System reboot error has occurred due to lsass.exe system process failure.
This may be caused by severe malware infections.
Automatic restore of lsass.exe backup copy completed.
Application that seems to be a key-logger is detected. System information security is at risk. It is recommended to enable the security mode and run PCTechHotline scanning.
System component corrupted!
The correct system performance can not be resumed without eliminating the cause of lsass.exe corruption.
PCTechHotline will also show bogus alerts like :
Virus activity detected.
This is spyware that attempts to steal passwords from Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Outlook and other programs. Click here to remove it immediately with PCTechHotline.
Warning: Your computer is infected
Detected spyware infection! Click this message to install the last update of security software…
Your PC is still infected with dangerous viruses. Activate antivirus protection to prevent data loss and avoid the theft of your credit card details.
PCTechHotline Firewall Alert
PCTechHotline Firewall has blocked a program from accessing the Internet. Internet Explorer Internet Browser is infected with worm SVCHOST.Stealth.Keyloger. This worm is trying to send your credit card details using Internet Explorer Internet Browser to connect to remote host.
There Are Many Reasons Why You Should Remove PCTechHotline From Your Computer
Once your computer is suffering with PCTechHotline, whatever you click in search page you will get redirected to PCTechHotline purchasing page. PCTechHotline takes control of your computer and will disable your antivirus software. Some times you can scan your computer using your antivirus software but it will not detect or remove the PCTechHotline infection. If you remove PCTechHotline files manually, it will come back once you restart your computer. So we recommend a automatic PCTechHotline removal using the removal tool.
“PCTechHotline should be removed as early as possible. Click the “Remove this infection” button to download PCTechHotline removal tool.”
Some More Fake Security Alert Images
Manual PCTechHotline Removal Instructions:
1. How to stop PCTechHotline processes:
1. Click the Start menu, select Run.
2. Type taskmgr.exe into the the Run command box, and click “OK.” You can also launch the Task Manager by pressing keys CTRL + Shift + ESC.
3. Click Processes tab, and find PCTechHotline related processes.
4. Once you’ve found the PCTechHotline related processes, right-click them and select “End Process” to kill PCTechHotline related process.
2. With all programs closed, click the Start Menu and go to the Control Panel.
2. Locate the Add/Remove Programs icon and double click it.
3. Locate PCTechHotline in the list of programs. If you find it, select it and remove it.
3. Detect and delete PCTechHotline associated files listed below:
%User Profile%\Local Settings\Temp
%Documents and Settings%\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\PCTechHotline
%Documents and Settings%\All Users\Application Data\PCTechHotline
4. How to delete PCTechHotline files in Windows XP/Vista/7:
1. Click your Windows Start menu, then click “Search.”
2. A pop up will ask, “What do you want to search for?” Click “All files and folders.”
3. Type a PCTechHotline file in the search box, and select “Local Hard Drives.”
4. Click “Search.” Once the PCTechHotline file is found, delete it.
5. Open the Registry Editor, search and delete these PCTechHotline Registry Entries:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msmpeng.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
Please, be informed that manual removal of PCTechHotline virus is a cumbersome procedure and does not always ensure complete deletion of the PCTechHotline, since some files might be hidden or may automatically reanimate themselves later.
Download PCTechHotline Removal Tool to automatically remove PCTechHotline.
Some More Fake Security Alert Images
Some Of The PCTechHotline Infection Symptoms
1. Desktop background image and Browser homepage settings are changed. Google, Yahoo Searches are redirected. This is a common symptom of a very serious PCTechHotline infection.
2. PCTechHotline slows down your computer considerably and you will feel like your computer is stuck. This includes opening programs, shutting down your computer, and slow Internet.
3. PCTechHotline corrupts your windows registry and uses it to deploy annoying pop up ads out of nowhere. You will get many unwanted pop ups.
Incomming Search Terms:
PCTechHotline Serial key
PCTechHotline removal tool
Doenload PCTechHotline removal tool
How to remove PCTechHotline
how to delete PCTechHotline
how to uninstall PCTechHotline
Why PCTechHotline Is A Very Dangerous Infection:
* PCTechHotline may spread via Trojans
* PCTechHotline may display fake security messages
* PCTechHotline is deceitful by popping up numerous annoying advertisements
* PCTechHotline installation occurs without users’ knowledge or consent
* PCTechHotline can slow down your computer performance
* PCTechHotline is a malicious fake antispyware application
* PCTechHotline appears in a desktop hijack
* PCTechHotline may install additional spyware to your computer
* PCTechHotline may repair its files, spread or update by itself
* PCTechHotline violates your privacy and compromises your security
If PCTechHotline resides on your computer, it can potentially damage your personal files or you may end up losing data stored on your system. Research has shown that PCTechHotline may have the ability to make your computer vulnerable to remote attacks which could result, initially, in loss of money, possibly identity theft, and, eventually, a painstaking PCTechHotline removal process.
How to Remove PCTechHotline Manually:
Manual removal of PCTechHotline may not be for everyone. Each manual PCTechHotline removal step must be followed delicately to completely remove all PCTechHotline related files and registry entries from your computer. If you are unsure or have doubts about editing your system registry, then we recommend that you use the automatic PCTechHotline removal Tool.