Optimizer Elite Max is a useless system optimizer program which acts like a rogue that attempts to mislead the gullible PC users into purchasing it’s full version to optimize their systems. It will automatically scan your entire system then pop up some scan results, reporting that your system is suffering from serious errors and you need to fix these errors soon as possible. Optimizer Elite Max distributed onto victim’s computers without their awareness like it using various un-familiar methods to enters on PC such methods are using Trojans, downloading games in third part web sites, open spam emails, use of storage devices and etc. After it comes inside the PC, it starts to perform the fake scan so you may not be able to access and run any application within your infected machine. Optimizer Elite Max mere purpose is just to collect more money from their victims who purchase it’s promoted product. Due to this scareware, your computer speed is seriously dragged down, you may be blocked for the desktop by Optimizer Elite Max and you can do nothing on your computer. Optimizer Elite Max simply attempts to pilfer money from unwary PC users by making them believe they have numerous system and security issues on their computers. It is strongly recommended to remove Optimizer Elite Max quickly as possible to avoid further damage from it.
“Optimizer Elite Max should be removed from your computer as soon as possible. Click the “Remove this infection” button to download Optimizer Elite Max removal tool.”
How Did You Get Optimizer Elite Max Infection On Your Computer?
Tough to say because Optimizer Elite Max is distributed through many avenues. The most common method Optimizer Elite Max spreads is with the use of a fake scanner webpage. Another possibility of how Optimizer Elite Max arrives is via a Trojan designed to look like a flash update or video codec. If left on the computer, the damage caused by Optimizer Elite Max can worsen and accelerate, so speedy removal of Optimizer Elite Max infection is important. Optimizer Elite Max is a potential threats that might compromise your privacy or damage your computer. Your access to your computer files may be suspended until you remove Optimizer Elite Max from your computer.
How To Know Whether Your Computer Is Infected With Optimizer Elite Max?
While Optimizer Elite Max is running, it will display fake security alerts about dangerous infections and threats to scare you into thinking that your computer has a serious problem. Just like the fake scan results, these alerts are also fake and are only being used to scare you into purchasing the Optimizer Elite Max program. As you can see that Optimizer Elite Max program is a scam as it is ransoming the proper operation of your computer until you purchase it. It goes without saying that you should not purchase the Optimizer Elite Max program for any reason. Some of the alert Optimizer Elite Max displays include:
System Security Warning
Attempt to modify register key entries is detected. Register entries analysis is recommended.
Name: c:\program files\firefox\firefox.exe
System reboot error has occurred due to lsass.exe system process failure.
This may be caused by severe malware infections.
Automatic restore of lsass.exe backup copy completed.
Application that seems to be a key-logger is detected. System information security is at risk. It is recommended to enable the security mode and run Optimizer Elite Max scanning.
System component corrupted!
The correct system performance can not be resumed without eliminating the cause of lsass.exe corruption.
Optimizer Elite Max will also show bogus alerts like :
Virus activity detected.
This is spyware that attempts to steal passwords from Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Outlook and other programs. Click here to remove it immediately with Optimizer Elite Max.
Warning: Your computer is infected
Detected spyware infection! Click this message to install the last update of security software…
Optimizer Elite Max Warning
Your PC is still infected with dangerous viruses. Activate antivirus protection to prevent data loss and avoid the theft of your credit card details.
Optimizer Elite Max Firewall Alert
Optimizer Elite Max Firewall has blocked a program from accessing the Internet. Internet Explorer Internet Browser is infected with worm SVCHOST.Stealth.Keyloger. This worm is trying to send your credit card details using Internet Explorer Internet Browser to connect to remote host.
There Are Many Reasons Why You Should Remove Optimizer Elite Max From Your Computer
Once your computer is suffering with Optimizer Elite Max, whatever you click in search page you will get redirected to Optimizer Elite Max purchasing page. Optimizer Elite Max takes control of your computer and will disable your antivirus software. Some times you can scan your computer using your antivirus software but it will not detect or remove the Optimizer Elite Max infection. If you remove Optimizer Elite Max files manually, it will come back once you restart your computer. So we recommend a automatic Optimizer Elite Max removal using the removal tool.
“Optimizer Elite Max should be removed as early as possible. Click the “Remove this infection” button to download Optimizer Elite Max removal tool.”
Some More Fake Security Alert Images
Manual Optimizer Elite Max Removal Instructions:
1. How to stop Optimizer Elite Max processes:
1. Click the Start menu, select Run.
2. Type taskmgr.exe into the the Run command box, and click “OK.” You can also launch the Task Manager by pressing keys CTRL + Shift + ESC.
3. Click Processes tab, and find Optimizer Elite Max related processes.
4. Once you’ve found the Optimizer Elite Max related processes, right-click them and select “End Process” to kill Optimizer Elite Max related process.
2. With all programs closed, click the Start Menu and go to the Control Panel.
2. Locate the Add/Remove Programs icon and double click it.
3. Locate Optimizer Elite Max in the list of programs. If you find it, select it and remove it.
3. Detect and delete Optimizer Elite Max associated files listed below:
%User Profile%\Local Settings\Temp
%Documents and Settings%\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Optimizer Elite Max
%Documents and Settings%\All Users\Application Data\Optimizer Elite Max
%Program Files%\Optimizer Elite Max
%Program Files%\Optimizer Elite Max
4. How to delete Optimizer Elite Max files in Windows XP/Vista/7:
1. Click your Windows Start menu, then click “Search.”
2. A pop up will ask, “What do you want to search for?” Click “All files and folders.”
3. Type a Optimizer Elite Max file in the search box, and select “Local Hard Drives.”
4. Click “Search.” Once the Optimizer Elite Max file is found, delete it.
5. Open the Registry Editor, search and delete these Optimizer Elite Max Registry Entries:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msmpeng.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Optimizer Elite Max
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Optimizer Elite Max
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Optimizer Elite Max
Please, be informed that manual removal of Optimizer Elite Max virus is a cumbersome procedure and does not always ensure complete deletion of the Optimizer Elite Max, since some files might be hidden or may automatically reanimate themselves later.
Download Optimizer Elite Max Removal Tool to automatically remove Optimizer Elite Max.
Some More Fake Security Alert Images
Some Of The Optimizer Elite Max Infection Symptoms
1. Desktop background image and Browser homepage settings are changed. Google, Yahoo Searches are redirected. This is a common symptom of a very serious Optimizer Elite Max infection.
2. Optimizer Elite Max slows down your computer considerably and you will feel like your computer is stuck. This includes opening programs, shutting down your computer, and slow Internet.
3. Optimizer Elite Max corrupts your windows registry and uses it to deploy annoying pop up ads out of nowhere. You will get many unwanted pop ups.
Incomming Search Terms:
Remove Optimizer Elite Max
Optimizer Elite Max Delete
Optimizer Elite Max Virus
Optimizer Elite Max Serial key
Optimizer Elite Max Scam
Erase Optimizer Elite Max
Optimizer Elite Max removal tool
Doenload Optimizer Elite Max removal tool
Optimizer Elite Max removal
Optimizer Elite Max
How to remove Optimizer Elite Max
Delete Optimizer Elite Max
Uninstall Optimizer Elite Max
how to delete Optimizer Elite Max
how to uninstall Optimizer Elite Max
Why Optimizer Elite Max Is A Very Dangerous Infection:
* Optimizer Elite Max may spread via Trojans
* Optimizer Elite Max may display fake security messages
* Optimizer Elite Max is deceitful by popping up numerous annoying advertisements
* Optimizer Elite Max installation occurs without users’ knowledge or consent
* Optimizer Elite Max can slow down your computer performance
* Optimizer Elite Max is a malicious fake antispyware application
* Optimizer Elite Max appears in a desktop hijack
* Optimizer Elite Max may install additional spyware to your computer
* Optimizer Elite Max may repair its files, spread or update by itself
* Optimizer Elite Max violates your privacy and compromises your security
If Optimizer Elite Max resides on your computer, it can potentially damage your personal files or you may end up losing data stored on your system. Research has shown that Optimizer Elite Max may have the ability to make your computer vulnerable to remote attacks which could result, initially, in loss of money, possibly identity theft, and, eventually, a painstaking Optimizer Elite Max removal process.
How to Remove Optimizer Elite Max Manually:
Manual removal of Optimizer Elite Max may not be for everyone. Each manual Optimizer Elite Max removal step must be followed delicately to completely remove all Optimizer Elite Max related files and registry entries from your computer. If you are unsure or have doubts about editing your system registry, then we recommend that you use the automatic Optimizer Elite Max removal Tool.